Mechanistry is looking for a passionate 2D Game Artist to join us in developing an exciting new project. We are a Polish indie game studio working on our first title, and are expanding our team as development picks up.
Do you have talent and the desire to have your voice heard during development? At Mechanistry, you’ll be a key member of a boutique studio doing some truly original things. If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
- Defining the game’s art style and visual guidelines for the rest of the team
- Creating concept art and in-game illustrations of characters, creatures and environment
- Designing user interface elements
- Collaborating with 3D artists on the final content
- 4+ years prior experience in the video game industry, film or television.
- You’re a whiz in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- You are talented in traditional drawing, painting or sculpting in addition to digital arts.
- Knowledge of 3D design software is a benefit.
- You’re fluent in English or Polish.
- You have a passion for games, movies, art, and animation, and love to deconstruct them to influence and improve your own work.
- You love indie games and are inspired by the bold creative choices in this space.
- You have strong communication skills and a friendly working manner.
- You have experience collaborating closely and productively with others.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- 100% remote work arrangement
- Direct influence on the project in a boutique team
- Openness to courageous designs
- Professional tools, training, and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary
If you’re keen to join us, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following consent in your application:
I hereby consent for my personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes, including future job openings. I have been informed that I can revoke the consent and that the Data Controller is Mechanistry sp. z o.o., KRS 0000630339.