Mechanistry is looking for a passionate 3D Game Artist to join us in developing Timberborn. We are a Polish indie game studio working on our first title, and are expanding our team as development picks up.
Do you have talent and the desire to have your voice heard during development? At Mechanistry, you’ll be a key member of a boutique studio doing some truly original things. If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
- Defining the game’s art style in collaboration with our artistic team
- Creating game-ready 3D models of characters, animals, buildings, furniture and vegetation
- Rigging and animation of characters, creatures and hard surface objects
- 1+ years prior experience in the video game industry, film or television.
- You have exceptional modeling and texturing skills and can use them to build eye-catching environments.
- You have a portfolio of organic and hard surface models.
- You’re a whiz in Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, ZBrush or similar.
- You have expert level knowledge of Photoshop.
- You know the basics of rigging, skinning and animation.
- You’re fluent in English or Polish.
- Experience with Unity is a plus.
- You have a passion for games, movies, art, and animation, and love to deconstruct them to influence and improve your own work.
- You love indie games and are inspired by the bold creative choices in this space.
- You are talented in traditional drawing, painting or sculpting in addition to digital arts.
- You have strong communication skills and a friendly working manner.
- You have experience collaborating closely and productively with others.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- 100% remote work arrangement
- Direct influence on the project in a boutique team
- Openness to courageous designs
- Professional tools, training, and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
If you’re keen to join us, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
The administrator of the personal data is Mechanistry Sp. z o.o. (‘Mechanistry’; address: Sienna 73 street, 00-833 Warsaw). Questions concerning the processing of the personal data can be sent by e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail. The personal data within the scope of the labour law are processed for the purpose of the present recruitment procedure. You have the right to request access to your data and obtain a copy of them, as well as you have the right to rectification, restriction of processing, erasure of the personal data and file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Full details of the personal data processing are available on the following website: https://mechanistry.com/recruitment-gdpr-en/.