Mechanistry is looking for a passionate Community and Outsourcing to join us in developing Timberborn. We are a Polish indie game studio working on our first title, and are expanding our team as development picks up.
Do you have talent and the desire to have your voice heard during development? At Mechanistry, you’ll be a key member of a boutique studio doing some truly original things.
- Growing and moderating our community across all channels, including the official forums, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and more
- Managing and updating store pages
- Tailoring social media and marketing content in cooperation with artists
- Coordinating work of outsourced contractors including artists, audio designers and translators, as well as day-to-day administrative duties related to those contracts
- Managing relationships with content creators and influencers
- 3+ years prior experience in the video game industry, including at least one shipped title.
- You have previously worked in community management, marketing or production.
- You have excellent communication skills in English. Polish is not required.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and a passion for developing digital marketing content.
- You have exceptional understanding of the dynamics of a video game project.
What we offer:
- Full-time, B2B or part-time employment contract
- 100% remote work arrangement
- Direct influence on the project in a boutique team
- Openness to courageous ideas
- A competitive salary
If you’re keen to join us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator of the personal data is Mechanistry Sp. z o.o. (‘Mechanistry’; address: Sienna 73 street, 00-833 Warsaw). Questions concerning the processing of the personal data can be sent by e-mail address (email@example.com) or by mail. The personal data within the scope of the labour law are processed for the purpose of the present recruitment procedure. You have the right to request access to your data and obtain a copy of them, as well as you have the right to rectification, restriction of processing, erasure of the personal data and file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Full details of the personal data processing are available on the following website: https://mechanistry.com/recruitment-gdpr-en/.