Mechanistry is looking for a passionate Game Programmer to join us in developing an exciting new project. We are a Polish indie game studio working on our first title, and are expanding our team as development picks up.
Do you have talent and the desire to have your voice heard during development? At Mechanistry, you’ll be a key member of a boutique studio doing some truly original things.
- Designing the game’s architecture
- Implementing core algorithms, tools and gameplay logic in Unity
- Optimizing and debugging the game’s code
- Assisting artists in their engine-related tasks
- 2+ years prior experience as a programmer in the video game industry.
- You have very good knowledge of at least one popular game engine.
- You have exceptional understanding of algorithms used in video games.
- You know how to detect performance bottlenecks and how to optimize CPU and GPU code.
- You’re fluent in English or Polish.
- You’re an avid gamer.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve the quality and architecture of your code.
- You have strong communication skills and a friendly working manner.
- You have experience collaborating closely and productively in software development teams.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- 100% remote work arrangement
- Direct influence on the project in a boutique team
- Openness to courageous ideas and latest technologies
- Professional tools, training, and development opportunities
- A competitive salary
If you’re keen to join us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following consent in your application:
I hereby consent for my personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes, including future job openings. I have been informed that I can revoke the consent and that the Data Controller is Mechanistry sp. z o.o., KRS 0000630339.