Warsaw, Poland. May 24, 2023— The world’s best beaver city-builder is getting a ‘dam’ good update! With more than 95% positive Steam reviews, Timberborn marches on towards its full release from Early Access with its fourth major content update. From Polish developer Mechanistry, Timberborn is a game focused on achieving harmony with your environment and fueling your creativity with limitless beaver builds. Update 4 is available now on PC and Mac via Steam, GOG, and Epic Game Store.
A drought is coming – pair lumberpunk technology with your own creativity to subvert the forces of nature and keep your colony fed, watered, and well. Dam and direct rivers to create lakes and reservoirs, harness currents and winds to power your city, reform the landscape to your own ends, and erect towering vertical communities using stackable architecture.
Your caffeinated beaver builds know no bounds with Update 4 bringing you boundary-less districts, coffee and fermentation, a reworked cross-district distribution system, all-new agriculture for the Iron Teeth faction, and brand-new monuments to the all-mighty beaver lords! With the update increasing the framerates by up to 80%, building huge colonies has never been easier.
Update 4 Key Features
- Limitless Districts! Build bigger & better, but beware – bloated districts mean longer commutes and less efficient beavers!
- A new agriculture system exclusive to the Iron Teeth faction: Kohlrabi, Canola, Cassava, Soybean, Corn, Eggplant, and Coffee Beans.
- New Iron Teeth-exclusive buildings: Fermenter, Oil Press, Hydroponic Garden, Food Factory, Coffee Brewery.
- Reworked distribution between districts! Share your resources more effectively across your many districts.
- New Monuments! A New Map!
- Faster load times and up to 80% higher framerate!
In Timberborn, prepare your beaver society for recurring droughts: stockpile food and water, build levees, redirect the river and create reservoirs for longer and longer dry seasons as your beaver builds grow taller and more complex. Spread across the landscape creating new lakes and ponds; reform the topography to support your lumperbunk empire.
Scattered across Poland, Mechanistry is an independent studio developing its debut title, a beaver city-building game Timberborn. The game had a successful Early Access launch on September 15, 2021, selling over 750.000 copies in a year, and maintaining an overwhelmingly positive rating.
Contact person: Michal Amielanczyk, email@example.com